sobota, 4 stycznia 2014

cinco canciones #2

I po tygodniu ponownie spotykamy się przy okazji mojej propozycji pięciu piosenek na ten tydzień.

   1.   Tom Odell - Another Love
"And I’d sing a song, that’d be just ours
But I sang them all to another heart
And I wanna cry I wanna learn to love
But all my tears have been used up"
   2.   MS MR - Dark Doo Wop
"If we're gonna die, bury us alive
If they're searching for us they'll find us side by side"
   3.   Haim - Falling
"Oh and in the middle,
I hear the voices and they're calling for me now (I know)
And nothing's gonna wake me now
Cause I'm a slave to the sound"
   4.   Ben Howard - Further Away
"But you've been climbing shoulders around you
Trying to reach the big blue sky
And all above you is just the blackness, darling
And everything below you dies"
   5.   Daughter - Run
"But he is restless at night, he has horrible dreams
So we lay in the dark, cos we’ve got nothing to say
Just the beating of hearts like two drums in the grey"
I jak Wam się podoba? Lepsze propozycje od tych zeszłotygodniowych?

Do usłyszenia za tydzień!

2 komentarze:

  1. Ogromny plus za Toma i Bena. Polecam całą ich twórczość z czystym sumieniem;)
    Pozdrowienia!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dzięki wielkie za komentarz! :) A twórczości obu Panów nie trzeba mi poleać, od dawna jestem w nich zakochana.

      Usuń